Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hero

Quick follow up from my last blog, I’m going to give this a shot.
Looking a fellow guildee’s blogs I’m going to follow their format a little. I play a lot of a video game called World of Warcarft. Currently my main is a level 70 Enhancement Shaman. For those of you that may not know the game well there are 8 playable class and each class has 3 talent trees and level 70 is the max Level. So, by saying my a level 70 Enhancement Shaman I’m declaring my level the tree I have chosen to put points in to and my class. How or why is that important, it’s not just trying to help any one that reads this understand. I decide to call this blog schematize for a few reason. First and foremost is sound cool but, this wasn’t the first class I played along with a few other points that I don’t care to go into.

2 comments:

Jake said...

I heart Azwynn

Rob said...

Welcome aboard this crazy train ride called blogging!